GS25 takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Information GS25 Collects
GS25 collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information GS25 collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
How do we use your personal information and who do we share your personal information with?
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- improve our services and strengthen your experience once you access our website.
- contact you regarding the products or services which may be of interest to you.
- manage our sites and services.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of GS 25 Vietnam.
GS25 is known as a topping convenience store brand in South Korea. We have penetrated into Vietnamese market with passion for and ambition of expanding our business on a global scale. As a global business, GS25 may share your personal information (i) with GS Company and trusted third parties for co-promotions or other joint programs provided that we have obtained your consent; (ii) with our trusted third parties who perform business on our behalf; (iii) when required by law and or/government authorities.
In case you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to inform you other products and services offered by GS25.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
You have the rights to tell us if you:
- do not want to receive any information about our products or services;
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- would like us to correct, revise, change, update or delete your personal information;
- need to report any misuse of your personal information.
To facilitate our services and to support you as fast as possible, please kindly inform us your full name and details.